Subscribe To Be First To Receive Breaking News. It is FREE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 28 April 2015

My parents are arranging marriage for me. But Guy is so poor in English. That makes me upset. Should I reject.?

 
 
This a Lamentation of a girl who refused to marry her fiance because he was not good in English      "Though the boy is very good in education. He has done bachelors from India and Masters from London. YES.. LONDON. And still his verbal English is very poor.


Though he is a businessman earning handsome money, family is rich. But his poor English is what killing me every time.
Perfect is PERFACT for him
Chennai is CHANNAI for him and lot more blunders.
I will cringe in shame whenever he'll do such mistakes and create heavy blunders among my friends n various family functions.

I can't even doubt that he went for higher education in London or not. Cause we have checked all possible sort of things.

So guys should I reject him??

(Note: I know too many hate comments will also be dropped here on this thread, but fine. Am okay with them. All sort of answers are welcomed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments