Subscribe To Be First To Receive Breaking News. It is FREE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday 14 March 2015

Ghanaian Teen Girl Quits School After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Pictures


A 17-year-old Ghanaian high school teen girl student has take leave after her BF leaked her naked photos.

Ama as she needs to be known, says she was enthusiastically enamored with the courteous fellow and longed for spending whatever remains of her existence with him.

Notwithstanding, she now thinks of her as previous beau as her astringent adversary after her naked pictures were spilled.


The pictures which have circulated around the web in the Central district catch the then youthful couple totally naked in uncompromising positions.

Not having the capacity to stand the disgrace and joke in school, Ama a first year student at Essikuma Odobeng Brakwa SHS told Starr News it has been troublesome recovering her life together.

“He was my sweetheart and he requested that I go to his home, so I went and we engaged in sexual relations after I heard that my naked pictures were around the local area.

“I have ceased school now on the grounds that [my mates] giggle at me, I am in the lodging so at whatever time I attempt to converse with someone…then they begin calling me names so I have halted,” Ama told
Starr FM.

Ama included that she has been not able to converse with or follow her previous sweetheart since her naked pictures were spilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments