Subscribe To Be First To Receive Breaking News. It is FREE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Man Caught Having Sex With Brother's Wife

black-woman-raped
Zimbabwe Sex offense – A Gwanda man, got in his sibling’s room around evening time visiting to his sister-in-law, wounded his senior kin a few times with a blade in the wake of being gotten some information about his aims.

James Gandidzanwa, 25, of West Nicholson, was yesterday charged before Gwanda justice Olivia Mashava Mashaire confronting charges of striking his sibling, Justice Ndlovu, 32. He conceded and was remanded in authority to today for sentencing.

Indicting Getrude Zvidzai told the court that on January 21, at around 8pm, Gandidzanwa approached his sibling’s wife requesting his cash. Zvidzai said Ndlovu’s wife advised Gandidzanwa to sit tight for her spouse’s return as he was not around.


“The denounced individual then demanded dozing with his sibling’s wife as a method for recuperating his cash. Gandidzanwa began quarreling with his sibling’s wife and that is the point at which the complainant arrived and asked what the clamor was about. This rankled Ndlovu who then drew a blade and cut his sibling a few times on the back, twice on the left arm and once on the right hand. Gandidzanwa managed wounds,” Zvidzai told the court.

The justice requested the State to clear up whether the wounds maintained by Ndlovu would result in changeless inability.

With all due respect, Gandidzanwa said he was incited by his sibling into assaulting him.
“Your Worship, I concede that I wounded my sibling a few times with a blade on his back yet he was the assailant. He assaulted me in the wake of discovering that I’d been talking to his wife in their room, which chafed him.

“My sibling’s wife is the person who called me into their room showing that her spouse was away. What I don’t concur with is that I planned to have sexual intercourse with my sister-in-law,” he said.
Gandidzanwa said he had taken the blade from his sibling in the wake of incapacitating him.

“He snatched me equipped with a blade and a quarrel followed. I incapacitated him however simultaneously, harmed my palm. I can’t recollect how often I wounded him however it was more than four times,” he said.
He argued for the court’s mercy in passing the sentence, saying that he had given his sibling $20 for medicinal consideration. Annal

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments