Subscribe To Be First To Receive Breaking News. It is FREE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday 24 January 2015

Adediwura Blackgold: Kissing and Squeezing My boobs it’s Trivial to Me

Adediwura-Blackgold


Adediwura Adesegha is a midnight magnificence who utilizes her exchange generally in the Yoruba area of Nollywood. She’s a graduate of English from Lagos State University and has been acting subsequent to 2008. She began acting really early.

Her companions and fans call her the Blackgold yet why
at is most special about her will be her openness. Adediwura is so blunt there isn’t a subject that has the “Stop” sign to her. She identifies with Showtime Celebrity on her vocation, convictions, love, sex and the sky is the limit from there.

It is safe to say that doubtlessly you have to deliver your own particular film keeping in mind the end goal to be known in the Yoruba motion picture industry?

When you create your own particular motion picture, it provides for you the chance to offer and advance yourself. The quantity of individuals coming into Nollywood at this time makes it intense. One needs to continue inspiring oneself and consider something new that could be possible.


Why are you called Blackgold?
That question is interesting to me; you know why? In the motion picture industry, individuals do get some pet names for themselves for distinctive reasons, some for the films they acted or somewhere in the vicinity.
When I couldn’t get a pet name from a film I acted, I chose to get myself one which is ‘Blackgold’.whenever I concede a meeting and I am asked to let them know my name, I just let them know Blackgold. There was a cleanser musical drama I offered in which I tackled the part of ‘Iya Sidi’ and individuals began calling me ‘Iya Sidi’, yet shockingly I had as of now picked ‘Blackgold’.

What is the significance of Blarkgold?
My pet name BLARKGOLD is the mix of my composition and my genuine name. I’m a dark woman and I admire my dim appearance an extraordinary arrangement. Additionally, I accept the interpretation of my Yoruba name “Wura” which in English signifies “Gold” is valued. The name originates from blend of my shade and my name. Call me a ‘Blarkgold’.

Must you have a handle before you can make an imprint in the motion picture industry?
No, not by any means; It doesn’t need to be that route, however on occasion when you take a gander at performing artists and the way the name of a part they once played characterizes their whole vocation, you simply need to take after their strides by getting yourself one. Numerous call me “Adediwura” and others essentially call me ‘Blackgold’.

How profound would you say you are?
Deep sense of being has nothing to do with your mode of dressing. It needs to do with your heart. When you discuss being profound, given me a chance to simply score myself fifty percent.

Is it accurate to say that you are the sort that gets up in the morning and supplicate?
My morning dedication is on zero level. I will rather sing. I think that it hard to ask and continue saying “Ruler do either for me”. Singing is the way I spill my heart to God. Everyone doesn’t need to bow down and beg. I may take a seat and simply look on a spot for some time and keep my considerations joined with God. It relies on upon one’s method for joining and your association with God.

Is it accurate to say that you are the kind that goes to chapel consistently?
I won’t say frequently on the grounds that I may be on area on Sunday or may need to go to some family capacities.

How can it be that the dominant part of Yoruba actresses appear to lean toward divine church?
You know individuals adore it when they let them know they have dreams about themselves. I feel that may be the reason they go to Celestial church. I may not be right however. You know the Yorubas put stock in the force of the otherworldly. A few actresses were naturally introduced to the Celestial church while some joined.

What are the difficulties you experienced while beginning?
It’s been a simple adventure for me. I really began with the Evangelical Filmmakers Dramatic Association of Nigeria (EFDAN). While I was with them, we went starting with one congregation then onto the next to act including the Redemption Camp. I needed to withdraw from the gathering when I changed my surroundings and couldn’t get together with their gatherings. I was in my sister’s shop one day singing when a man strolled in and said: “You know how to sing, I cherish your voice” and said: “Do you need to act?” I let him know that I have been searching for the chance to do that. He said he is an advertiser and has a part for somebody who can sing extremely well on the grounds that the film needs to do with music. I strove for the practices and got the part. I really began with a lead part. I acted nearby Funsho Adeolu, Yomi Fash Lanso and Fathia Balogun. The motion picture is titled Afiwo. That was the way the employments began coming in and I began getting known.

Is it accurate to say that you were reprimanded when you cleared out the Christian arm of the film business?
Yes, I was condemned on the grounds that some felt I disappoint them. As a Christian on-screen character you shouldn’t wear hoops and every one of those stuff. I am here today and they are admiring me for what I do on the grounds that they haven’t seen indications of a Christian who has frustrated.

Is it accurate to say that you are hitched?
I was hitched however I am differentiated from my spouse. It’s been seven years now and I have a kid from the relationship.

Do you have any second thoughts?
I don’t have second thoughts conceiving my child. I won’t say I lament being in the marriage in light of the fact that I conceived my child as an aftereffect of the marriage and my child has eradicated all my second thoughts.

Imagine a scenario in which the child had originated from another person and not from the father.
The point there is I have a child. I would prefer not to know where he originated from. I admire the way that I have a child and I thank God for that. I couldn’t care less whether its from Mr An or Mister B. It could have been from any dependable man

How are you adapting without him?
Well! I have my family, companions and relatives who are dependably there whenever. I have different things I do. I offer shoes, sacks, adornments and individuals know me for that

How has he been assuming the part of a father to your child?
There is a maxim that “” what a man can improve”. I remain on that and I thank God I am adapting admirably. There is something in life I need you to take a gander at. Imagine a scenario in which you conceived a tyke and the father bites the dust, will you wake him to come and assume his paternal part. In any circumstance you end up, you must be solid and remain on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments