Subscribe To Be First To Receive Breaking News. It is FREE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday 21 November 2014

SHOCKING:Emmanuel Adebayor's Mom Sells Polythene Bags To Survive After The Togo Star chased Her away from the home

Togo international  Star, Emmanuel Adebayor was said to have chased his mother out of their family home, almost a year ago but the Tottenham Hotspur striker recants the claim, saying that she left on her accord.

The 30 year-old confirmed that he is has not been on good terms with the mum because she is using traditional witchcraft, Juju to destroy his career.

''How am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.

"They should stop talking, talking. They should stop doing juju on me; they should leave me alone. They don't listen to me so I don't know how to solve this now. Obviously I am not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch."
Adebayor posed a Ghanaian radio station which reported that his sister said that he was responsible for her leaving the house.


Words have it that the mother now sells cheap junk to make ends meet

"As at now, our mother is selling polythene bags, padlocks and other things on the Ghana-Togo border.

"Our mother has not seen him for more than a year and he rejects her calls any time.

"Our mother is not calling him for his money, she just wants to see him because she loves him very much,"
his sister said

Adebayor is currently going through a slide down at White Hart Lane with a move to Galatasaray already being touted.

Should Adebayor blame his mother for a football career that has been up and down in recent times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments